Our annual Abellio Achievement Awards 2017 is less than two months away and will be held this year at the Ardoe House in Aberdeen on 23rd March.
With 175 nominations we received a record number of nominations, with countless examples of people going above and beyond a-to-b, embodying the Abellio Way. This did not make our task any easier but after long and hard deliberation we are delighted to announce this year's finalists – 3 for each award category. You will find their names below. A huge congratulations to all!
Abellio Way - Area of Excellence Award
- David O'Doherty - Abellio London & Surrey
- Jemma Tillett and Alana Love - Abellio Corporate Travel and Abellio SSC
- Martin Stams - Abellio Rail Mitteldeutschland
Bringing the Abellio Values to Life Award
- Peter Hellard - Greater Anglia
- Graham Turner and Ian Miller - ScotRail
- Diane Li - Abellio London & Surrey
Innovator of the year Award
- Mark Burgess-Lawrence - Greater Anglia
- Peter Newman - ScotRail
- Janet Ives - Merseyrail
Abellio Leader of the Year Award
- Steve Dodd - Merseyrail
- Lorna Murphy - Abellio London & Surrey
- Sascha Zuk - Abellio Rail Nordrhein Westfalen
Abellio Team of the Year Award
- Driver Management Team - Merseyrail
- Train Presentation Team - Greater Anglia
- ARR North Team - Abellio London & Surrey
Abellio Employee of the Year Award
- Stuart Connell - Greater Anglia
- Martin McManus - ScotRail
- Lena-Sophia Nobbe - Abellio Rail Nordrhein Westfalen
In the coming 5 weeks each of our finalists will have to create a short video showing the judges how they've gone above and beyond a-to-b and why they deserve to walk away a winner. All their videos will be screened at this year's award ceremony in Aberdeen on 23 March. Advice and tips on how to make the most of this video is available above.
Our well-deserving finalists can look forward to a thrilling experience at our glamorous black-tie dinner and dance with fine dining, dancing and even a live vote for the Employee of the Year Award. And of course, each winner will receive the coveted winner's trophy and certificate as well as a £350 Gift Experience voucher.